Friday, June 15, 2012

My (Non) Dieting Routine

It's Monday. You have to start dieting on a Monday.

Don't wait till Monday. Start today - there's no time like the present.

It's Friday. No one starts a diet on a Friday. Especially not me. Pass the cake. And the wine.

Okay - I've had cake, so I won't eat anything else for the day. Dang! It's only midday. Best I go to bed right now.

I'm buying only Weight Watchers meals. I'm not going to eat anything else. Not going to think about it - Just Do It. "Ma, I'm hungry!" Thinnest child in the house gets given Weight Watchers Lasagne. Later I lie on the couch eating the Magnum I bought for the thinnest child.

Ban all treats from the house. Removing temptation seems to be the only way.
Spend the afternoon baking double chocolate cheese cake.
Spend the evening eating it.

Yeah, I'm an all or nothing kinda gal. It's the all part that shows very obviously at the moment.
But, it's Friday.
And anyone in their right mind knows you don't start a diet on a Friday.
Now, where's the wine...?






No comments:

Post a Comment